- Market Entry Study
- A major European utility
- Four weeks for report production, with follow-up briefings later
- Key MJM Staff and Associates:
- Mike Madden (Senior Consultant), Nick White (Research Director), Joshua Stedman (Analyst)
Market Entry Study
The purpose of the project was to provide a strategic market entry study, in particular focusing on LNG.
Building the team
Focusing on core skills of UK market understanding and analysis, we used our own in-house analysts and consultants to provide a comprehensive service.
The market entry study provided uptodate, tailored analysis on the following areas:
- Physical infrastructure
- Commercial structure
- Market dynamics
- Access to LNG facilities and regulation
- Requirements for becoming a shipper
- Requirements for becoming a gas trader
- Commercial issues associated with becoming a gas shipper
- Conclusions and recommendations
The report included supply/demand, contracts, and pricing analyses and scenario analysis based on a range of gas supply strategies.
We then worked with our client to further define a UK market entry strategy.