MJMEnergy has written numerous reports for clients and energy industry publishers such as FT Energy, the Petroleum Economist, ESPICOM and Cedigaz, covering a variety of subjects. Where we own the copyright we have been able to make copies available to our clients free of charge as part of our capacity building work. In many cases despite their age these reports contain information on principles and processes that are just as relevant today as they were when they were written. We have now decided to make available a selection of our past reports below. Enjoy!
Commercial and operational implications for the UK gas industry
While this report is now quite old, published in 1997 it does provide a useful insight into the development and operation of the Gas Network Code used to facilitate gas-to-gas competition in Great Britain’s gas market.
- Chapter 1: The development of the competitive gas market in Great Britain since 1990.
- Chapter 2: The key points of the Network Code.
- Chapter 3: Gas transportation charging.
- Chapter 4: The impact of the Network Code on producers upstream.
- Chapter 5: The impact of the Network
Code on Shippers.
- Chapter 6: Gas Storage
- Chapter 7: Supply Point administration.
- Chapter 8: The impact on end-users.
- Chapter 9: The future.